Healthcare Supply Chain Network provides both suppliers and providers in the healthcare supply chain industry with valuable tools and resources.
GS1 Canada – gs1ca.org
- GS1 Canada enables more than 20,000 members to enhance their efficiency and cost effectiveness by adopting electronic supply chain best practices.
United States of America
The Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) – ahrmm.org
- AHRMM is the leading group for health care supply chain professionals in the United States of America and provides education, leadership, and advocacy for its members.
Healthcare Industry Supply Chain Institute (HISCI) – hisci-net.org
- HISCI is a collaborative association that represents the entire healthcare supply chain, including suppliers, manufacturers, providers and group purchasing organizations.
Healthcare Industry Business Communications Council (HIBCC) – hibcc.org
- HIBCC is an industry sponsored and supported non-profit with the primary function to facilitate e-communications by developing standards for information exchange among all healthcare trading partners.
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) – iso.org
- ISO is an international organization who develops and publishes international standards, including purchasing standards.
Health Care Without Harm – noharm.org
- Health Care Without Harm is a non-profit organization who works to transform health care worldwide with a focus on environmentally preferable purchasing.
Green Guide for Health Care – gghc.org
- Associated with Health Care Without Harm, this project focuses on creating high-performance healing environments and to accelerate their adoption and implementation worldwide.